Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Exploring the Salish Sea

Started by stphnmartin ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Exploring the Salish Sea

7 posts
  1. A video compilation of diving the Salish Sea during the winter. I tried labeling the critters for identification purposes. Comments & critiques are welcome.

     

  2. A video compilation of diving the Salish Sea during the winter. I tried labeling the critters for identification purposes. Comments & critiques are welcome.

     

     

    Wow! Superb. Love all elements including music. And I love those moving captions! Incredible macro!

     

    Thanks for posting.

  3. u catch so many unique images, great work

  4. Thanks fellas!

  5. Really Cool;)

     

    Nice macrowork;)

  6. Really Cool;)

     

    Nice macrowork;)

     

    Thanks!

  7. Outstanding camera work! Well done!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.