Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Any ideas on a housing for a atomos shogun for my Sony a7s?

Started by jdailey777 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Any ideas on a housing for a atomos shogun for my Sony a7s?

1 posts
  1. I picked up an atomos shogun for my Sony a7s. I love what this can add to the capability of my camera with 4K and most of all I am looking for a nice monitor for when shooting video. I would love the na-shogun but 4100 for a new one is not in the cards right now. Does anybody know of anybody else that is making a housing for the shogun?

     

    Any help is greatly appreciated.

     

    Josh

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.