Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam D300s housing, Inon viewfinder, Tokina 10-17 with gear

Started by DDT uk ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam D300s housing, Inon viewfinder, Tokina 10-17 with gear

5 posts
  1. Due to an upgrade, I am now selling my Nauticam D300s housing. This is in very good condition generally and has never been flooded. There are the usually marks from use, particularly on the ball joints on the handles. I will be more than happy to provide images. The housing comes with a flood alarm.

     

    Although I do still have the orginal eyepiece, I have been using this with an Inon 45 degree viewfinder that has an adapter/been adapted to fit Nauticam housings.

     

    I am looking for £1000 for the housing and vewfinder.

     

    I do have a D300s body that I can include. It functions perfectly well except for the On/off button which is very stiff.

     

     

    As I have gone full frame, I have a Nikon fit Tokina 10-17 lens with a zoom gear for a Nauticam housing. £250. Considering that the gear is £140 on its own, this is bargain.

     

    I am based in London, happy to ship worldwide if the buyer covers postage.

  2. Pm sent

     

    Enviado desde mi SM-N910T mediante Tapatalk

  3. Tokina sold.

    I still have the housing for sale.

  4. Reducing the asking price of this to £850 for the Nauticam housing, D300s body*, and Inon 45deg viewfinder.

     

     

    *body is fully functional but has a stiff on/off toggle.

  5. I have been asked if I would split, and I will.

     

    I am happy to accept £500 for the housing, £230 for the Inon viewfinder.

    If you want both, I will add a D300s body for £20.

     

    All plus postage.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.