Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for housing for d810 with simga 15mm or nikkor 85mm

Started by dietaryfibre ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for housing for d810 with simga 15mm or nikkor 85mm

5 posts
  1. Aloha,

     

    I'm looking for a used housing for d810, and hopefully come with dome or port for a cheap price, message me if you have any available with good price!

     

    Thanks

  2. As noted I have a housing dome port arm strobe and cord for $1200US

  3. I have Ikelite housing for D810 - NEW for sale. Prise $1400

  4. I have Ikelite housing for D810 - NEW for sale. Prise $1400

    i send you a message, can you check it thanks :)

  5. Still looking for one :)

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.