Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: MDX-D300 with accessories and D300

Started by deliamaria ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: MDX-D300 with accessories and D300

9 posts
  1. I upgraded my underwater rig so am selling my old setup:

     

    -MDX-D300 with YS Converter. It has a backscatter bulkhead for a vacuum system installed - it took the place of the 2 pin two type N strobe connector (350 + shipping)

     

    -2 Sea & Sea 5-pin sync cord (60 each + shipping)

     

    -Tokina 12-24 F4 Version 1 with backscatter focusing gear for sea & sea housing attached (350 + shipping)

     

    - D300 Nikon Bundle (D300 body + Nikon MB-D10 Grip + 2 batteries + 2 chargers + memory cards) (300 + shipping)

    - the camera has 51.6k Shutter actuations

     

    - Sea & Sea Macro Port 87 (370 + shipping)

     

    - Sea & Sea focusing gear for Micro Nikkor 105 (200 + shipping)

     

    Payments accepted: money orders and paypal if buyer pays for fees

     

    I am based in North Carolina, US

     

    post-54346-0-12419400-1492734703_thumb.jpg

    post-54346-0-68701700-1492734713_thumb.jpg

    post-54346-0-58753900-1492734724_thumb.jpg

    post-54346-0-84087800-1492734734_thumb.jpg

    post-54346-0-52791900-1492734774_thumb.jpg

    post-54346-0-63991200-1492734775_thumb.jpg

    post-54346-0-47451800-1492734784_thumb.jpg

  2. I'd be interested. Can we speak in private?? gmarkiewicz@gmail.com

  3. I'm interested in the housing and sync cords. Are they still available?

     

    Edit:

    I'm new here, can't figure out how to send PM's, so I guess have to post my email address... cj0n3s@gmail.com.

     

    Thanks.

    Edited by mrchen911
  4. I'm interested in the housing and sync cords. Are they still available?

     

    Edit:

    I'm new here, can't figure out how to send PM's, so I guess have to post my email address... cj0n3s@gmail.com.

     

    Thanks.

     

    Hi mrchen

     

    If you run your cursor over the name of the person you want to PM, you should see a box appear. In the bottom left of that box is a click box saying "Send message".

     

    Hope that helps!

  5. Thanks.

  6. it's available ?

    Total price for everything?

  7. The housing, converter, sync cables and camera bundle have been sold.

  8. What has remained

  9. Remaining Items:

    - Tokina 12-24 F4 Version 1 with backscatter focusing gear for sea & sea housing attached (350 + shipping)

    - Sea & Sea Macro Port 87 (370 + shipping)

    - Sea & Sea focusing gear for Micro Nikkor 105 (200 + shipping)

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.