Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-D7000 Underwater Housing

Started by Olish1 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-D7000 Underwater Housing

1 posts
  1. Hi,

    I am selling my housing. I don´t have time anymore unfortunately. The housing is in good condition
    and works perfect, have never had any problems at all. I am willing to let it go for a very good price
    since it just taking up space at home and its a pity it dosent get used.

    I will ship to the buyer from Gothenburg, Sweden with the speditor you prefer. We have a contract with TNT
    and DHL at my job so i can get a good price for that cost.

    MY PRICE: 850USD.
    NEW PRICE: 3 000USD.

    First come, first serve.

     

    PS i also have a port for a 60mm and a sea&sea YS110 strobe that i am willing to let go for a cheep price DS.

    Best Regards
    Ola Karlsson
    olakarlsson2@gmail.com

    post-59288-0-56514200-1492762465_thumb.jpg

    post-59288-0-37153200-1492762474_thumb.jpg

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.