Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

FIX UWL-28M52

Started by Jetor ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FIX UWL-28M52

3 posts
  1. Anybody knows if this lens works with olympus em series? Thanks

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  2. I don't know if it would or would not work, but this would primarily be something for use on a compact camera. I doubt anyone uses it on an Olympus EM so you may not get many responses.

  3.  

    Thank you. I just bought one em 5 ii, I have this lens because I usually used compact but I don t know if I should sell it. My em 5 housing is unavailable until next month and I can t test it.

     

     

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

    Edited by Jetor
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.