Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nauticam gear 36147 for Olympus 12-50mm lens

Started by Humu797 ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nauticam gear 36147 for Olympus 12-50mm lens

10 posts
  1. I have the Nauticam zoom gear for the Olympus 12-50mm lens. I ended up with a spare set that I can do without. The gear costs USD 550 new. I will sell this for USD 175 plus shipping.

     

    Photographs of the gear can be seen below. Note that the lens shown in these photographs is not included. This is a posting for the gear only.

     

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/craigfuj2/albums/72157680278978642

  2. Bump

  3. Bump

  4. Bump

  5. Bump

  6. 140 usd shipped ?

  7. Riccardocristina89: I've got an interested buyer at this time. Thanks for the offer. I will update when I know more. Thanks for you interest. Craig

  8. Still for sale USD 175. Free shipping USA. Others calculated shipping.

  9. Still for sale USD 175. Free shipping USA. Others calculated shipping.

  10. Sold.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.