Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Brand new Nauticam 7" acrylic dome port Sony E mount (10-18mm F4)

Started by an_also ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Brand new Nauticam 7" acrylic dome port Sony E mount (10-18mm F4)

6 posts
  1. Hi there. I'm selling a brand new in the box Nauticam 7" acrylic dome port #36129 for the Sony E mount (also fits the Olympus M.Zuiko 12-40mm PRO lenses, and the Sony 16-70mm F4 lens)

     

    I had ordered it from Backscatter last summer and has never been used and is still in the box it came in.

     

    Reason for selling:

    Long story short, I had a trip planned for January but I ended up getting a health issue last summer which has stopped me from doing any trips unfortunately. I had bought this dome port because I wanted to set up my Sony A6000 with a 10-18 lens set up. Its just been sitting in my closed in the box.

     

    I'm looking for $500 + shipping. I am pretty open to negotiating the price. I'm located in Toronto, Canada.

     

    If anyone is interested please PM me.

     

    post-59907-0-03955500-1492975985_thumb.jpg

    post-59907-0-61325600-1492975999_thumb.jpgpost-59907-0-35490300-1492976069_thumb.jpgpost-59907-0-72179300-1492976121_thumb.jpg

    Edited by an_also
  2. I'm going to see the shipping costs to Spain. Could be interested.

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  3. Price drop to $450 + shipping. I'm open to negotiating on the price.

     

    thanks

    a

  4. Hi,

    PM sent

  5. Still available?

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  6. Hi, are you still selling the dome?

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.