Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for housing for Nikon D800

Started by RebelBluePhotography ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for housing for Nikon D800

2 posts
  1. Please email me at alejandr.guerrero009@mymdc.net with any info.

  2. HI... I have a Subal ND800 Housing listed for sale in the Classified section of Wetpixel. I am offering both the Subal Type 3 housing and my Nikon D800E body(5700 shutter actuations) for $4200. I will sell the housing separately for $2900 US.

    Please read the listing to see if it is what you are looking for in a housing.

     

    Best... JIM

    jim.black 14 @Verizon.net

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.