Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Like NEW Sea & Sea YS-90 TTL/Auto DUO strobe with extras

Started by KyBlueDiver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Like NEW Sea & Sea YS-90 TTL/Auto DUO strobe with extras

4 posts
  1. It has been some time since I've been on here as I've been out of the UW photo for a while. You can check out my reviews on Ebay also under KYbluediver if you want some additional feedback on me as a seller. I happened across my Sea and Sea strobe yesterday (thought I had lost it). It is a 9.5 out of 10 condition. It was lightly used when I used it on probably 20 dives. It was never flooded. I put batteries in it to test and make sure it would fire and it works perfectly.

     

    Included are the following:

    Sea and Sea YS-90 Auto strobe.

    Original box and most of original documentation

    Extra O ring for the battery compartment

    Sea and Sea Diffuser

    Fiber optic cable

    Sea and Sea Tray and arm

     

    Asking $165 for everything shipped within the lower 48. Paypal only please. I'm not going to ship it out of the country (sorry).

     

    post-2962-0-16133800-1493171319_thumb.jpg

     

    post-2962-0-99114500-1493171264_thumb.jpg

     

    post-2962-0-75951600-1493171279_thumb.jpg

     

    post-2962-0-26352400-1493171292_thumb.jpg

     

     

     

  2. Is this is still available?

  3. Yes it is.

  4. Item is sold. Thank you

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.