Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: DeepPro GoPro housing or similar

Started by jaredjensen ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: DeepPro GoPro housing or similar

3 posts
  1. I've been using my 5DmkIII in a Nauticam housing with external monitor mounted to a scooter to shoot video, but would like to reduce the size and complexity. I've determined a Hero3 will give me sufficient quality if enough light is available, and I use two Bigblue 30,000 lumen lights in dark water. AFAIK, the DeepPro is the only GoPro housing supporting bulkheads for HDMI port (or leak sensor, etc).

     

    If you have a DeepPro or similar dedicated video setup that has or supports an HDMI bulkhead for external monitor, let me know!

  2. have you had a look for the Hugyfot Gopro setup?

     

    I had not seen that one, but it's the same price as the DeepPro and appears to have a proprietary monitor connection. I want to keep using my existing external monitor. Do you have one of these for sale?

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.