Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Complete Aquatech Canon 5Dmk3 System

Started by tcalver ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Complete Aquatech Canon 5Dmk3 System

2 posts
  1. Hi Wetpixel -

     

    I am selling my complete Aquatech Elite Canon 5Dmk3 Splash Housing system. I bought it new from Aquatech, and it has received light and infrequent use since that time. Overall, I would say that it is in excellent condition, and the housings and all ports are in like-new condition. This housing is able to accept the 5Dmk4 camera with the purchase of a conversion kit from Aquatech. More information on the system can be found on the Aquatech site.

    https://aquatech.net/collections/water-housings-canon/products/elite-5d3-water-housing

     

    My system consists of:

     

    Elite 5D3 Water Housing

    PD-85 Dome Port - for 15mm Fisheye, 8-15mm and 16-35mm lenses

    Zoom Gear for 16-35mm f2.8

    PD-65 Dome Port - for 15mm Fisheye

    P 215 Lens Port - for 70-200mm f2.8

    Zoom Gear for 70-200 f2.8

    P 160 Lens Port - for 24-70mm f2.8

    Zoom Gear for 24-70mm f2.8

    P 80 Lens Port - for 85mm f1.4

    P 70 Extension Tube - for 16-35mm f2.8 with PD-85

    P 30 Extension Tube - for 14mm f2.8 with PD-85 or PD-65

    Pistol Grip

    Strike 580 EXII Flash Housing - for 580 EXII Flash

    6 Pin Sync Cords - for Flash Housing

    Pelican 1610 Case with Padded Dividers.

     

    Purchased new, the cost of this list is $5,500.00 USD.

     

    I am hoping to sell the entire system for $ 4,000.00 USD

     

    The housing is located in Bangkok until June and then in the Washington DC area. Buyer pays shipping.

     

    I have more images available. Please contact me with any questions for requests for more images.

     

     

    post-474-0-55910800-1493222079_thumb.jpg

    post-474-0-96977800-1493222081_thumb.jpg

    post-474-0-32169500-1493222084_thumb.jpg

    post-474-0-72951900-1493222086_thumb.jpg

    post-474-0-85637500-1493222088_thumb.jpg

    post-474-0-03429600-1493222091_thumb.jpg

    post-474-0-17290000-1493222093_thumb.jpg

    post-474-0-28179800-1493222095_thumb.jpg

  2. Any interest in splitting it up? I may be interested in the housing and some of the ports/etc. Thanks!

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.