Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Quick topside camera strap for Sony Alpha

Started by rgilkes ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Quick topside camera strap for Sony Alpha

4 posts
  1. Hey All,

     

    I have a Sony A7RII and I'm looking for a strap that has a quick release that can stay on my camera when I put it inside my Nauticam housing for quick switching between topside/underwater shooting. Obviously, I'd love to have two bodies, one for each purpose, but that's a little outside my range right now. :)

     

    Thanks in advance!

  2. I use the Peak Designs quick release straps which take seconds to fit and can be used with wrist or neck/shoulder straps.

    post-50926-0-25239700-1493268189_thumb.jpg

  3. Yeah, like MarkD I use an Optech. It's so easy to fit and remove that taking it off to fit in a housing is no big deal - but it may well fit in the housing although I'm not familiar with the Sony/Nauticam combination.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.