Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale : Nauticsm 180 degree viewfinder

Started by SMY ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale : Nauticsm 180 degree viewfinder

10 posts
  1. For sale: 180 degree Nauticam Viewfinder, 2015 bought in used condition, technically in good condition, lenses ok, with some scratches on the housing, with spare o-rings, 500 Euro

  2. What housing did you use this on?

     

    Bob W

  3. Hi Bob,

     

    I used this with a Nauticam D750. With which housind it was used originally, I don't know.

     

    Regards, Sascha

  4. Thanks Sascha. This one won't work on my E-M1 housing.

     

    Bob W

  5. do you have any pictures of it? thanks

  6. Hi Matt,

     

    of course - sorry, that I forgot to attach...

  7. PM sent.

     

    Bob W

  8. Viewfinder sold.

  9. Thanks Sascha. This one won't work on my E-M1 housing.

     

    Bob W

    I believe you can get a new rear window for your housing, which these "standard" viewfinders will fit. This is wht I did for my M10 housing.

  10. Hi Bob,

     

    I used this with a Nauticam D750. With which housind it was used originally, I don't know.

     

    Regards, Sascha

    Mark III 5D Nauticam.NA-5DMKIII

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.