Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Canon 7D and Ikelite Housing Package

Started by StephYoung ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Canon 7D and Ikelite Housing Package

6 posts
  1. Complete Canon and Ikelite package, Canon 7D camera body, 6 lens, underwater housing, 2 x movie strobes, sync cords, ports and dome for macro, wide angle and fisheye lens. Comes with the hard case as well. In good condition. Last service was in December 2014. I happy to walk you through how how to setup up and look after the gear if you have never used a SLR camera underwater before. A good package if you are upgrading to a DSLR. All the original packaging and instructions are included. I have taken some really awesome photos with this camera and happy to share if you would like to see them. I am selling because I am upgrading to a full frame.


    Package includes:

    - Canon 7D Body

    - Canon ultrasonic 100mm macro lens

    - Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens

    - Tokina fisheye 10-17mm

    - Canon EFS 17-85mm Macro 0.35m/1.2

    - Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM Lens

    - Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens

    - Ikelite Canon 7D Housing

    - 2 x Ikelite DS161 Strobe + Video Light

    - Ikelite Digital TTL Housing-to-One DS Substrobe / Coiled cord5-conductor sync cords for Digital TTL

    - Ikelite Digital TTL Housing-to-Two DS Substrobes5-conductor sync cords for Digital TTL

    - Ikelite 8" Modular Dome

    - Ikelite old Canon 100 Focus PortFor Canon 100mm lens - 1:2.8 EF USM Macro Lens

    - Superwide Port Body for fisheye lens

    - Extended Port for 10-22 wide angle lens

    - Ikelite Zoom and Clamp sets

    post-60164-0-21549600-1493552289_thumb.jpg

    post-60164-0-57032300-1493552291_thumb.jpg

    post-60164-0-35285400-1493552293_thumb.jpg

    post-60164-0-07189200-1493552295_thumb.jpg

    post-60164-0-95269800-1493552467_thumb.jpg

  2. Hello,
    I would be interested in a couple things (1x ds161 strobe, tonika 10-17, ikelite dual sync cable, possibily the 100mm lens and port) in here if you decide to part it out. Thanks

  3. Hi, I am selling the lens separately now. The Tokina is available, I have listed it on ebay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/-/172664212267?.

    If you are interested in the lens we can decide on a price and I can post it out to you. I have just posted on ebay and there are no bids yet so I can cancel it as long as no one bids. Please message my at stephysyoung@yahoo.co.uk if interested

    Thanks

    Edited by StephYoung
  4. How much for everything?

  5. Hi, I have listed the following for $2555 on ebay, if you are really interested I can go down to $2500. All the lenses I have listed separately on ebay. Please see the links below. If you want everything we can talk more

     

    - Canon 7D Body

    - Ikelite Canon 7D Housing

    - Ikelite 8" Modular Dome

    - Port for Canon 100mm lens - 1.2 8L EF USM Maccro Lens Specific Flat Port

    - Superwide Port Body for fisheye lens

    - Extended Port for 10-22 wide angle lens

    - Ikelite Zoom and Clamp sets
  6. Prices are all in Australian dollars

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.