Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Ikelite ds160, ds161, or ds51 strobe, dual sync cable, Tonika, 10-18mm, UCLA clamps and arms.

Started by clockdive ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Ikelite ds160, ds161, or ds51 strobe, dual sync cable, Tonika, 10-18mm, UCLA clamps and arms.

4 posts
  1. Hello,

    I have some extra cash to complete my setup and im looking to do so.

    I am looking to buy a used ikelite ds160, ds161, or ds51 strobe and dual sync cable (for ikelite housing and strobes) in good condition. Also interested in Tonika, 10-18mm, UCLA clamps and arms.


    Please let me know if you have any of these items and how much you are asking.


    Thanks and happy diving

    Edited by clockdive
  2. I have 3 DS51 strobes, two dual sync cords, 1 new and one used, and 1 single sync cord. See Ikelite 40D system. Thanks.

  3. I have the Tokina 10-17 fisheye lens with Nikon mount, excellent condition, no flaws.

    Please contact me by email:

    68.elias@gmail.com

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.