Three Sola 4000 Lumens Light and Motion video lights for sale. Gently used. I stopped shooting video and no longer use these lights.
I have maintained their care and kept the batteries charged.
Asking $425 per light for a total of $1,275.00 as a set.
The original price was $1,600.
L&M may be willing to exchange them for new lights-please find out more from them.
You pay the shipping.
DivaDiver


Make an offer if interested! Motivated!
why would they "may be willing to exchange for new lights"
Three Sola 4000 Lumens Light and Motion video lights for sale. Gently used. I stopped shooting video and no longer use these lights.
I have maintained their care and kept the batteries charged.
Asking $425 per light for a total of $1,275.00 as a set.
The original price was $1,600.
L&M may be willing to exchange them for new lights-please find out more from them.
You pay the shipping.
DivaDiver
IMG_7971.JPG
IMG_7973.JPG
IMG_7974.JPG
Would you take 400.00 for one?
ARE THE THREE LIGHTS STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE?