<<As Bob mentioned. U can Switch between 12mm or 50mm using the underwater mode where u can either choose 12mm OR 50mm...
But it's not a manual exposure.
I custom made my zoom gear.
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk>>
I'll have to give the underwater mode a try. I have not used that at all! Making a smaller zoom gear has its appeal. Any instruction on how to do that would be great. The problem with the 12-50 as you know is that the zoom gear is far forward of the mount. Gracias. Craig
<<As Bob mentioned. U can Switch between 12mm or 50mm using the underwater mode where u can either choose 12mm OR 50mm...
But it's not a manual exposure.
I custom made my zoom gear.
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk>>
I'll have to give the underwater mode a try but I tend to shoot in manual mode. I have not used that at all! Making a smaller zoom gear has its appeal. Any instruction on how to do that would be great. The problem with the 12-50 as you know is that the zoom gear is far forward of the mount. Gracias. Craig