Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS : Complete brand new setup for Sony a7rii : Isotta housing, 9" dome, Z-240, macro

Started by Toinoul ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS : Complete brand new setup for Sony a7rii : Isotta housing, 9" dome, Z-240, macro

6 posts
  1. Hi all

     

    Im selling my brand new setup for Sony A7rii system because I stop diving.

    I only dive ONCE with it and then clear washed it. Only the strobes have 25 to 30 dives.

     

    Here is the complete setup :

     

    • Isotta housing for the Sony A7rii
    • Macro port with 20mm ring (ideal for the 90 FE macro)
    • Dyron Quantum +11 macro lense
    • Isotta 9’ glass dome port with 40mm ring (for 18 batis or any other wide angle : 28, 16-35)
    • 2x Inon z-240 strobes

     

    603480DSC4991.jpg

     

    So part by part :

     

    • Isotta housing for the Sony A7rii - Complete and new with spare o-rings and grease.
    • Macro with 20mm ring (ideal for the 90 FE macro)

     

    158693DSC5025.jpg

    412625DSC5020.jpg

    827587DSC5018.jpg

     

    • Dyron Quantum +11 macro lense

     

    731994DSC4997.jpg

     

    • Isotta 9’ glass dome port with 40mm ring (for 18 batis or any other wide angle : 28, 16-35) - its also Sea&Sea compatible - with its neoprene cover

     

    223882DSC5015.jpg

     

    • 2x Inon z-240 strobes with spare o-rings, grease, 2x -0,5 diffusers, 2x optical fiber for Isotta/Sea&Sea, 2x z-adaptors

     

    195199DSC5006.jpg

     

     

    You just need some arms and everything is ready to go !

     

    Everything has been bought on www.plongimage.com

     

    Here are the prices (I took today’s rate for the EUR/USD)- I can also provide the original invoice :

     

    • Isotta housing for the Sony A7rii with macro port with 20mm ring

    New : 2600 euros (housing) + 170 euros (ring) = 2770 euros

    Sale : 2770 euros - 20% = 2216 euros = 2438 USD

     

    • Dyron Quantum +11 macro lense

    New : 395 euros

    Sale : 395 euros - 20% = 316 euros = 348 USD

     

    • Isotta 9’ glass dome port with 40mm ring

    New : 1620 euros (dome) + 190 euros (ring) = 1810 euros

    Sale : 1810 euros - 20% = 1448 euros = 1593 USD

     

    • 2x Inon z-240 strobes

    New : 650 euros x2 (strobe) + 62 euros x2 (optical fibre) + 29 x2 (Z-adaptors) = 1300 124 58 = 1482 euros

    Sale : 1482 euros - 20% = 1186 euros = 1304 USD

     

     

    Notice that I live in France and will deliver worldwide if you handle the extra posting cost.

     

    I stay fully available for any further question/offer.

     

    Cheers,

     

     

     

    Edited by Toinoul
  2. Hi, is nagotiable?

  3. I coure bé interested on it

  4. Hi Pauliva !

     

    I would consider any offer, just PM me :)

  5. Hi Toinoul,

    I am very interested in the Isotta Dome. I have ext. rings and all the Isotta rig already... I just want the dome itself.

    I dont find the way to send you a PM. Please could you contact me at: coachsaiz arobase gmail.com

    Thanks!

    Albert

    Hi all

     

    Im selling my brand new setup for Sony A7rii system because I stop diving.

    I only dive ONCE with it and then clear washed it. Only the strobes have 25 to 30 dives.

     

    Here is the complete setup :

     

    • Isotta housing for the Sony A7rii
    • Macro port with 20mm ring (ideal for the 90 FE macro)

    • Dyron Quantum +11 macro lense

    • Isotta 9’ glass dome port with 40mm ring (for 18 batis or any other wide angle : 28, 16-35)

    • 2x Inon z-240 strobes

     

    603480DSC4991.jpg

     

    So part by part :

     

    • Isotta housing for the Sony A7rii - Complete and new with spare o-rings and grease.
    • Macro with 20mm ring (ideal for the 90 FE macro)

     

    158693DSC5025.jpg

    412625DSC5020.jpg

    827587DSC5018.jpg

     

    • Dyron Quantum +11 macro lense

     

    731994DSC4997.jpg

     

    • Isotta 9’ glass dome port with 40mm ring (for 18 batis or any other wide angle : 28, 16-35) - its also Sea&Sea compatible - with its neoprene cover

     

    223882DSC5015.jpg

     

    • 2x Inon z-240 strobes with spare o-rings, grease, 2x -0,5 diffusers, 2x optical fiber for Isotta/Sea&Sea, 2x z-adaptors

     

    195199DSC5006.jpg

     

     

    You just need some arms and everything is ready to go !

     

    Everything has been bought on www.plongimage.com

     

    Here are the prices (I took today’s rate for the EUR/USD)- I can also provide the original invoice :

     

    • Isotta housing for the Sony A7rii with macro port with 20mm ring

    New : 2600 euros (housing) + 170 euros (ring) = 2770 euros

    Sale : 2770 euros - 20% = 2216 euros = 2438 USD

     

    • Dyron Quantum +11 macro lense

    New : 395 euros

    Sale : 395 euros - 20% = 316 euros = 348 USD

     

    • Isotta 9’ glass dome port with 40mm ring

    New : 1620 euros (dome) + 190 euros (ring) = 1810 euros

    Sale : 1810 euros - 20% = 1448 euros = 1593 USD

     

    • 2x Inon z-240 strobes

    New : 650 euros x2 (strobe) + 62 euros x2 (optical fibre) + 29 x2 (Z-adaptors) = 1300 124 58 = 1482 euros

    Sale : 1482 euros - 20% = 1186 euros = 1304 USD

     

     

    Notice that I live in France and will deliver worldwide if you handle the extra posting cost.

     

    I stay fully available for any further question/offer.

     

    Cheers,

     

     

     

  6. is the housing + port still available?

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.