Hi all,
I've searched the forum and found a couple of suggestions to this problem, but wondered if there were any other suggestions available?
I'm a newbie when it comes to underwater photography, and have just purchased my first set up - Nauticam housing for the Nikon D7200. I also purchased the Nauticam 8.5" acrylic dome port, which I have found to be very positively buoyant when testing in the pool - the housing just flips port up as soon as its in the water which is very frustrating!
Suggestions that I've read about are taping wheel weights to the underside of the port, but these are not available where I live, or making a weight using an inner tube to hold shot weight which can then be placed around the extension ring.
I'm sure this is a problem that others have encountered.... please let me know your solutions because its driving me crazy! I just want to get in the water and start taking photos.
(other than Nauticam NA-D7100 housing and 8.5" acrylic dome, using sea&sea YS-110a strobes mounted on 8" & 12" arms)