Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Removal of the plastic M10 plug on Nauticam housing - how??

Started by SimonQudos ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Removal of the plastic M10 plug on Nauticam housing - how??

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    Next newbie question!

     

    I have purchased the M10 strobe mounting ball for my Nauticam NA-D7100 housing. I have seen a couple of helpful "how to install" guides on the net and realise that I do not have the plastic plug removal tool... these things seem impossible to remove and after a good hour or so yesterday I gave up on both sides!

     

    Can anyone suggest a good method? my fear is damaging the plug and failing to remove it which would mean the handle cannot be attached to it anymore.

     

    I have searched these forums and found similar topics, but no clear instructions on how to remove the plug without the tool that I do not have.

     

    Any suggestions welcome. Thank you!

  2.  

    Thanks. I also found their "how to" guide which is great.... I just wish mine was as easy to twist and remove.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.