Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Subsee +5 +10 and Single / Double Flip Adapters for Ikelite

Started by BrianWPB ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Subsee +5 +10 and Single / Double Flip Adapters for Ikelite

12 posts
  1. Up for sale are the Subsee +5 and +10 diopters. Both lenses are the updated version with threads on both ends so stacking is possible. Both diopters have clean glass, however, there is some slight fading of the black on the barrel. Nothing that effects photo quality. Both diopters include end caps & box.

     

    I also have the 2 Flip Adapter for Ikelite flat ports (Single Flip and Double Flip). These are very secure and I've never had a problem with them coming loose. The flip adapters are both in great shape. They fit the standard Ikelite Flat Ports (not the modular). There is no box for the flip adapters.

     

    Subsee +5: $140

    Subsee +10: $170
    Single Flip Adapter: $140
    Double Flip Adapter: $200

     

    Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4fSu-84GlR0dFlWU2g2a0JwNUE?usp=sharing

  2. PM sent

  3. Up for sale are the Subsee +5 and +10 diopters. Both lenses are the updated version with threads on both ends so stacking is possible. Both diopters have clean glass, however, there is some slight fading of the black on the barrel. Nothing that effects photo quality. Both diopters include end caps & box.

     

    I also have the 2 Flip Adapter for Ikelite flat ports (Single Flip and Double Flip). These are very secure and I've never had a problem with them coming loose. The flip adapters are both in great shape. They fit the standard Ikelite Flat Ports (not the modular). There is no box for the flip adapters.

     

    Subsee +5: $140

    Subsee +10: $170

    Single Flip Adapter: $140

    Double Flip Adapter: $200

     

    Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4fSu-84GlR0dFlWU2g2a0JwNUE?usp=sharing

    Subsee +5: $140

    Subsee +10: SOLD

    Single Flip Adapter: SOLD

    Double Flip Adapter: $200

  4. PM sent

  5. Subsee +5: $140 (now $120)

     

    Subsee +10: SOLD
    Single Flip Adapter: SOLD
    Double Flip Adapter: $200 (now $150)

     

    Subsee +5: $140

    Subsee +10: SOLD
    Single Flip Adapter: SOLD
    Double Flip Adapter: $200

     

  6. Is the double flip adapter still available? I have the Ikelite port #5508.05 with the focus knob. Will the adapter work with it?

  7. Is the double flip adapter still available? I have the Ikelite port #5508.05 with the focus knob. Will the adapter work with it?

    Yes, flip adapter is still available.

     

    Yes, it will fit port 5508.05. I'm using it on ports 5505.45 and 5502.4 and the front end is the same.

  8. Thanks for the clarification. It looks like it will fit my port.

     

    However, I don't have the Subsee diopter. I have the Inon UCL-165M67 which may or may not have the same diameter of the Subsee diopter. I was thinking these holders had a 67mm connection point but your pictures tell me it is more like a clamp.

     

    Is your adapter a Subsee brand?

    Edited by water buffalo
  9. Thanks for the clarification. It looks like it will fit my port.

     

    However, I don't have the Subsee diopter. I have the Inon UCL-165M67 which may or may not have the same diameter of the Subsee diopter. I was thinking these holders had a 67mm connection point but your pictures tell me it is more like a clamp.

     

    Is your adapter a Subsee brand?

     

    Yes, it's a Subsee/Reefnet brand flip adapter and it relies on "clamping" the diopters in place (there are no 67mm threads) so I'm not sure if will work with non-Subsee diopters.

  10. Do you still have that double flip adapter?

  11. Do you still have that double flip adapter?

     

    Yes, the Double Flip adapter and the +5 are both still available.

  12. The Dual Flip adapter for Ikelite DSLR flat ports is still available. Great for using the Subsee +5 and +10 without unscrewing during the dive.

     

    Subsee +5: SOLD

    Subsee +10: SOLD
    Single Flip Adapter: SOLD
    Double Flip Adapter: $200 (now $150)

     

    Up for sale are the Subsee +5 and +10 diopters. Both lenses are the updated version with threads on both ends so stacking is possible. Both diopters have clean glass, however, there is some slight fading of the black on the barrel. Nothing that effects photo quality. Both diopters include end caps & box.

     

    I also have the 2 Flip Adapter for Ikelite flat ports (Single Flip and Double Flip). These are very secure and I've never had a problem with them coming loose. The flip adapters are both in great shape. They fit the standard Ikelite Flat Ports (not the modular). There is no box for the flip adapters.

     

    Subsee +5: $140

    Subsee +10: $170
    Single Flip Adapter: $140
    Double Flip Adapter: $200

     

    Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4fSu-84GlR0dFlWU2g2a0JwNUE?usp=sharing

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.