Hi,
I am looking to sell my underwater housing and camera, everything works great and is in good working condition
Package includes:
- Canon 5D Mark 3 dslr camera (shutter count 114k)
- 1 batteries
- Charger
- Camera hand strap
-Software and Original box
- Ikelite 6871.04 underwater camera housing.
- Ikelite 8in dome port with cover
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1283261-REG/ikelite_75340_dl_8_dome_port.html
- Macro port
I was using a Canon 100mm, a 8-15mm fisheye and a 16-35mm II lens, and this setup includes all the ports necessary to use these lens.
I am asking 1500 for the Camera and 1750 for the Ikelite housing setup
This package includes everything you need to start producing professional level under water videos or photographs pressure rated to over 200ft deep. Price is negotiable but relatively firm and a fair price for all that's included in this package. Willing to ship at buyers expense. Feel free to contact me with any questions or offers. My email is ddreptiles@hotmail.com
Thank you.






