Olympus E-PL7 with PT-EP12 housing and AOI semi dome DLP-04
I already own the Olympus 60mm macro and have the 14-42mm from an old E-PL1 system with zoom gear (not tried this with the new port and housing yet - will it work ok?).
I just sold my 14-42mm EZ that came with the E-PL7 as it won't fit in the new port and the port it goes with won't fit the 60mm...
So...do I get:
- 12-50mm EZ plus the cheaper zoom gear (that doesn't switch to macro)
- 14-42mm II that works with this port (the older lens isn't listed as compatible...??)
- 9-18mm (does my old zoom gear work with this?)
I would like to have a lens for general shots and to try some WA - mostly for wreck dives/big pelegics and general dives where I know I won't have the time to concentrate on the kind of shots that would take setting up with the 60mm lens. So all I have to do is choose whether it's going to be a "little stuff" no rush dive or a "big stuff / general stuff" dive if that makes sense?
Am I right that the 12-40 pro lens doesn't fit this dome? Kind of out of my budget anyway unless I find a second hand bargain but want to know if it's ruled out. Any other options I should consider?