Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Help with zen 170 dome port II

Started by Jetor ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Help with zen 170 dome port II

1 posts
  1. Good morning.

    I would like to set up a configuration to use the oly 7-14 and the 12-40 pro.

    My nauticam dealer sent me a quote with this:

    N120 180mm Optical Glass Wide Angle Port................1189,38€

    N120 Extension Ring 10 with Screws..............................135,93€

    N85 to N120 55mm Port Adaptor...................................475,75€

    O1240-Z Zoom Gear.......................................................226,55€

    O714-Z Zoom Gear.........................................................226,55€

     

    Now, I see in a USA store(bluephotostore), they sell a zen dome 170mm II, they say it is compatible with both lens, and if I understand correctly it is N85.

    Do you know if I buy this dome I can mount both lens only buying O1240-Z Zoom Gear and O714-Z Zoom Gear?

    Many thanks

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.