Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal FEP MkIII for sale

Started by Paul Kay ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal FEP MkIII for sale

3 posts
  1. I'm wading through the stuff I've been asked to sell. There is what appears to be a Subal FEP and I'm told its probably the MkIII version - its about 10 years old has the odd mark on the black aluminium from handling and the rubber 'hood' has slight distortion from storage (can probably be sorted by putting it into warm water?), but, I believe that it has never actually been used! So it could be described as sort of 'shop soiled'. Asking £600 which is a considerable saving on new (I think that this port is still available as far as I can make out. PM me if interested. Photos can be available if requested. PM me or email me: paul at marinewildlife do co dot uk

    Edited by Paul Kay
  2. Here's a pic:

     

    post-1587-0-83483000-1495390133_thumb.jpg

  3. Now on ebay!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.