Looking for zen 170mm n85 I to use withe oly 8mm and pana 7-14.
Thanks
Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk
Read-only discussion
Looking for zen 170mm n85 I to use withe oly 8mm and pana 7-14.
Thanks
Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk
I have this dome available and would sell it.
It's in the UK - price £600 plus postage.
Here is the original version of that dome you are looking for: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zen-Underwater-170mm-Optical-Glass-Dome-Port-Open-Box-/162501449478?hash=item25d5d75706:i:162501449478
Appears to have a small scratch on it, but looks good otherwise. It doesn't have the n85 sub-label, it has "nm". But it fits the n85.
Hope this helps
Here is the original version of that dome you are looking for: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zen-Underwater-170mm-Optical-Glass-Dome-Port-Open-Box-/162501449478?hash=item25d5d75706:i:162501449478
Appears to have a small scratch on it, but looks good otherwise. It doesn't have the n85 sub-label, it has "nm". But it fits the n85.
Hope this helps
Yep - that's the same as I have available for £600. Includes neoprene cover. No scratches - in excellent condition.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.