Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Olympus OMD EM-1 mark I, Nauticam housing with vacuum, Olympus 12-50mm lens with zoom gear (no port) + extras!

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Olympus OMD EM-1 mark I, Nauticam housing with vacuum, Olympus 12-50mm lens with zoom gear (no port) + extras!

5 posts
  1. I am selling an Olympus OMD EM-1 mark I camera body (black), Nauticam housing with vacuum system, Olympus 12-50mm lens with Nauticam zoom gear, 4 camera batteries with charger, 2 extra sets of housing o-rings, all instruction booklets/paperwork and original boxes.

     

    The camera body and housing were purchased in 8/15 and are in excellent shape both cosmetically and functionally. There are a couple of very superficial scratches on the housing (see photo) and on the LCD window (see photo). I just sent in the camera body to Olympus because the f/stop dial was sticking - it's been fixed and is working perfectly!

     

    The 12-50mm lens and zoom gear were purchased separately, used, from a very reputable underwater photographer about a year ago. I personally have never used them since I didn't have the port. Both are in excellent condition as well.

     

    Will sell all items listed above and shown below for $2750 and buyer pays shipping. BTW, I absolutely LOVE the EM-1 and am selling because I've upgraded to the mark II!!!

     

    If anyone is interested in photos, I have them but Wetpixel won't let me up load them - says "file was too big to upload." Not sure what's up with this, but these photos are from an iPhone!!

     

    Let me know....

  2. Hey,

    Are you willing to sell the housing by itself? I only need the housing.

    Do you have the tray with handles?

     

    LMK

  3. The housing has been SOLD...still available are the remaining items (camera body, 12-50mm lens, zoom gear + extras)

  4. bump

  5. What's still.. Have the M1.. Would be interested in the lenses and other accessories accessories

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.