Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam d7100/7200 underwater camera rig (used once!) for sale

Started by scubatoth ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam d7100/7200 underwater camera rig (used once!) for sale

1 posts
  1. Hey everyone!

    Like many, I was bitten by the dive bug and being an avid photographer, purchased an underwater camera housing system in 2014 thinking I would dive ten times a year and take a whole heap of awesome photos/video.

    Alas, real life has a way of bringing you back to reality and finances have dictated that the gear must go to free up funds, having been used on one dive in Canada.

     

    I currently live in Ireland but was home recently to take photos (photo files are too big so please contact me via email to see the photos!) of the gear and if there is interest, I will be back in Canada in july for a wedding and could arrange a paypal transaction and ship the gear then.

     

    I bought the gear for approx $7200.00 CAD + tax and am looking to sell it and a 10-17 tokina (nikon mount) lens (again used once with the wide angle port shown in the photos) for $6500.00 CAD + shipping.

    This is an unreal deal tbh as some of the gear has never been used and everything else has literally seen water once and not even salt water, for that matter.

    Unfortunately, given my current location, I cannot take further photos but would be happy to answer any questions you might have to the best of my ability.

    Thanks and hope I can find the gear a good home with someone who will put it to good use!

    Cheers,

     

    Adam

    email: adamjtoth88@gmail.com

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.