Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica D7000 Housing for Sale

Started by Scuba Joe ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica D7000 Housing for Sale

4 posts
  1. For Sale

    Nikon D7000 Body with Aquatica Housing in Excellent Condition $4000.00.

    Included Items:

    Nikon D7000 Body

    Aquatica Housing

    Straight Viewfinder

    Compact Dome Port

    Macro Port

    Close up Macro Kit (Plus 5 and Plus 10 Diopter Wet Diopter)

    Single TLC Arm Set

     

    I recently upgraded and hoping someone will enjoy this housing as much as I have! This is a single owner housing, and I take great care of my photo gear.

     

    Scuba Joe

  2. I'm looking an aquatica straight viewfinder if your willing to separate? Any pics of the gear?

     

    Thanks,

    Jason Sintek

  3. Hello Joe.

    I love to buy this from you.

     

    Close up macro kit plus +5 and +10 diopter.

     

    /Fredrik

  4. Hey Joe I love to buy this;

     

    Close up Macro Kit (Plus 5 and Plus 10 Diopter Wet Diopter)

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.