Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

A good book for the plane ride there...

Started by cmm1970 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

A good book for the plane ride there...

1 posts
  1. A good book for the plane ride there...

    Hi All,

     

    For the return flight from Bonaire in June, I picked up a copy of a book called, "The Fireside Diver". It was a collection of short stories from divers of all experience level. I read the 200+ pages non-stop! Some of the stories were action packed, some were a laugh, and some were riveting. I highly recommend it to all for passing a few hours on the plane trip there or back. I am sure you can find it on Amazon. Anyways, keep it in mind!

     

    Best regards,

    Mike

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.