Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS ~~ Inon 45 degree viewfinder

Started by Eyematey ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

FS ~~ Inon 45 degree viewfinder

10 posts
  1. For sale ~~ Inon 45 degree viewfinder, used and in functional condition. I can set this up to work with either Nauticam, Nexus/Anthis or Sea&Sea, have those adapters. Last used in Raja 03/17 and functions clearly with no issues. Have had it for a few years so normal wear is to be expected as seen in pictures. Will come with ONE of the adapters, your choice.

     

    $350 USD plus shipping via USPS Priority Mail Paypal preferred (add fee for credit card 3% I think) USA sale only preferred

     

    Steve

    post-17891-0-49498400-1495399935_thumb.jpg

    post-17891-0-05321800-1495399958_thumb.jpg

    post-17891-0-49360000-1495399995_thumb.jpg

    post-17891-0-06110700-1495400032_thumb.jpg

    post-17891-0-60781800-1495400352_thumb.jpg

  2. Hello for the nauticam model which and the adapter?

  3. Hello for the nauticam model which and the adapter?

     

    The Nauticam adapter is the one mounted on the viewfinder in the pictures. Does that answer your question?

  4. Does this viewfinder compatible with my Nauticam NA-EM5II ... and does this come with free adapters ?

    PS : Shipping to US address and pay by PayPal

     

    andrey.v.savin@gmail.com

    Edited by andreysavin
  5. This fits DSLR housings but I think can be mounted to NA-EM5 by using a ~~~

    "Nauticam NEX, OM-D LCD Window for External Viewfinders"

    I have 3 different adapters as stated, buyer gets choice of ONE of them.

    Thanks

     

     

    Does this viewfinder compatible with my Nauticam NA-EM5II ... and does this come with free adapters ?

    PS : Shipping to US address and pay by PayPal

     

    andrey.v.savin@gmail.com

  6. Bump

     

    I have this set up for Sea&Sea currently, Nauticam and Nexus also possible, have the adapters. Pictures are with Nauticam adapter.

    Edited by Eyematey
  7. Is this still available. I just got a nauticam d810 housing. This will work for me right.

  8. Yes, I still have it and it should fit your housing.

  9. I have send you a private message.

  10. SOLD

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.