Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica macro port, extension, rear cap for Canon 100mm macro L

Started by lylefk ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica macro port, extension, rear cap for Canon 100mm macro L

1 posts
  1. Aloha,

     

    I've got the port setup for the Canon 100mm L macro. I purchased it used (here, as part of a package), having just had brand new glass installed in it. I used it once and it sat on my shelf the rest of the time. Glass is pristine, the exterior has lots of marks from the Diopter mount but it is functionally fine. I don't have any other info unfortunately, it's their older port and extension so it's no longer on their website.

     

    How about $225 shipped for it, I know that's below market but with the lack of info I think that's reasonable.

     

    IMG_0447_1.jpg

     

    IMG_0446_1.jpg

     

    IMG_0445_1.jpg

     

    IMG_0444.jpg

     

    Thanks, please let me know if you have any questions!

     

    Lyle

    Edited by lylefk
Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.