Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: OWC 40TB Thunderbay RAID array

Started by gotmuck ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: OWC 40TB Thunderbay RAID array

1 posts
  1. Need some more storage for that 4K,6K,8K video? I'm selling a 3 month old basically new OWC Thunderbay 4, 40TB (4x10TB) RAID array. This has a Thunderbolt 2 connection and is super fast using RAID5. This will NOT work with a Thunderbolt 3 adapter on the new MacBook Pro (that's why I'm selling it). I paid $2,997 from B&H and am willing to part with it for $2,700. I'll cover shipping in the US, drive is located in Portland, Oregon.

    post-25735-0-95379200-1495572170_thumb.jpg

    post-25735-0-87949200-1495572183_thumb.jpg

    post-25735-0-88551600-1495572199_thumb.jpg

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.