Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Inon D-2000 Type 2 Strobe

Started by jonjake ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Inon D-2000 Type 2 Strobe

4 posts
  1. I have a Inon D-2000 Type 2 in very good condition for sale. I wasn't going to part with it because I took many of my favorite macro shots with it but I figured its time for it to get use from someone else as it has just been sitting in my gear bag for a few months now (I have a pair of Z-240s now). The strobe has never had any floods or leaks and the contacts look great (see pictures).



    It includes the -0.5 stop diffuser (has minor crack) & focus light diffusers. I am NOT including ball mount adapter or fiber cable.



    I am looking for $300 USD, buyer pays shipping.





    post-54956-0-85831400-1495599278_thumb.jpeg

    post-54956-0-27954200-1495599294_thumb.jpeg

    post-54956-0-18375000-1495599302_thumb.jpeg

    post-54956-0-28738400-1495599313_thumb.jpeg

    post-54956-0-22779600-1495599321_thumb.jpeg

    post-54956-0-20098100-1495599348_thumb.jpeg

  2. I may accept offers lower than $300. Send me a PM if you want to make an offer.

  3. Hi. Would you ship to U.K.?

  4. Sold

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.