Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Olympus PT-056 Housing for TG3/4

Started by bmorescuba ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Olympus PT-056 Housing for TG3/4

3 posts
  1. Doesn't have to be pristine or anything, as long as it has the "Optical fiber cable adapter: PFCA-02" so that I can use my TG-4 with a strobe. Thanks!

  2. I'll check back with you in about 1 month. I might upgrade to an M1, and if I do, I'll sell the housing for the TG-4 - less than 1 year old!

  3. The new Olympus TG-056 housings come with the PFCA-02 included in the box. The best price is Divervision in Taiwan, better even than used housings on eBay.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.