Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Top Wide-Angle Optics for Olympus 4/3's Systems

Started by Neptune63 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Top Wide-Angle Optics for Olympus 4/3's Systems

2 posts
  1. Hi All!

     

    I have for sale - in totally mint condition - an Olympus 8mm f1.8 fisheye lens, and the accompanying Nauticam 140mm dome port. Both barely used, in perfect shape. I also have the Extension Ring 17 that's needed. Retail would be $2079.00, but I am selling this as a unit for $1450. Payment thru PayPal.

     

    If interested, please contact me thru this site, or at thbjr@earthlink.net.

     

    Thanks for checking this out!

  2. Are these items still available? If so I'd be interested in checking them out right away!

    Thanks so much

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.