Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: clamps and double ball arms

Started by John R McMillan ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: clamps and double ball arms

3 posts
  1. Hi, I am new to the site, but I have recently purchased a couple items from members here and am now looking for two other products. Specifically, I am trying to find 3 used/new 1" clamps and two double ball arms, one 5-6" long and another 11-13" in length. I could probably make do with two 8" arms.

     

    In any case, I had one set of arms and a strobe stolen recently so I need to restock my supply.

     

    Thanks for any help you can provide.

     

    John

  2. John,

     

    I have (2) 8" arms and (2) 12" arms plus (6) clamps and a triple clamp. The 8" and 12" arms are $25 ea. and the clamps are $20 ea., plus shipping. I also have a strobe adapter for Sea & Sea strobes. Let me know if you are interested.

     

    UncaDon

  3. John,

     

    I have (2) 8" arms and (2) 12" arms plus (6) clamps and a triple clamp. The 8" and 12" arms are $25 ea. and the clamps are $20 ea., plus shipping. I also have a strobe adapter for Sea & Sea strobes. Let me know if you are interested.

     

    UncaDon

    Thanks! I am interested. What brand are the arms/clamps if you don't mind me asking? I will shoot you a pm. Appreciate it.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.