Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Complete review on the Sony A6500 with the Fantasea housing

Started by RanMozaik ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete review on the Sony A6500 with the Fantasea housing

1 posts
  1. I just finished testing the Sony A6500 with the Fantasea housing. Absolutely loved it!

     

    I used the 16-50mm lens, and played around with wet lenses underwater. The UWL-09F wide angle lens and the UCL-05LF were the ones I tested.

     

    The Sony A6500 has been gaining a lot of interest lately, both above water and under. In my opinion it's one of the best mirrorless cameras in the market at this point. The price point is a tad high, I would love to see it a couple of hundred dollars less, but it's still a good deal and prices will probably drop soon.

     

    The Fantasea housing is affordable, reliable, very well designed and great for travel. Fantasea put a lot of thought and work into their first mirrorless housing and it paid off!

     

    Read my full review here:

    http://www.housingcamera.com/blog/product-reviews/sony-a6500-underwater-review-fantasea-fa6500-housing

     

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.