Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB- Ikelite strobe mount

Started by MK2 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB- Ikelite strobe mount

7 posts
  1. I'm looking for this old style ikelite mount, anybody have one that I could buy. I checked with ike but not available. Thanks

     

     

    post-14866-0-88707700-1496243117_thumb.jpgpost-14866-0-01130600-1496243143_thumb.jpg

  2. I have one, but the ring is perpendicular to the base, not inline with it.

  3. Like this one?1e9d5a3c5db4d3251d06ce9e5d133f6d.jpg81a7b4085192ff57ef0186f047a6da49.jpg8b7baf228c8729092b2713aca1ba9117.jpg

     

    I shaved part of the top off because I had it attached to something.

     

     

    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

  4. I have one like that also with the bolt and attachment nut.

  5. Like this one?1e9d5a3c5db4d3251d06ce9e5d133f6d.jpg81a7b4085192ff57ef0186f047a6da49.jpg8b7baf228c8729092b2713aca1ba9117.jpg

     

    I shaved part of the top off because I had it attached to something.

     

     

    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

     

    Thats exactly what I need. Anyone closer like USA? I have USA address. Thanks

  6. As stated above, I have one like that, with the through bolt and attachment nut in the USA

  7. As stated above, I have one like that, with the through bolt and attachment nut in the USA

    I sent you PM. thanks

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.