Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Sony RX100 Type 1 Aluminum housing

Started by lafko4 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Sony RX100 Type 1 Aluminum housing

2 posts
  1. Looking to upgrade to an aluminum housing

     

    I have a Sony RX 100 model number 1 camera

     

    Please send pictures along with asking price

    Will even consider buying the camera

     

    USA only please

     

    Drop me a message

    Or

    Marksunhee@hotmail.com

  2. Hi, I have Nauticam NA-RX100 housing for sale in great condition. Are you still looking for it?

     

    I'll get photos of the equipment in next day or two.

     

    Actually I have whole bunch of great wet lenses - uwl-28 or uwl-04 fisheye - wide angle, 2x macro diopters +7, some trays and handles and even the RX100 and I was about to make a listing to sell it as a set, let me know if you would like a bundle with lenses? Still working on the price ;)

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.