cosmetic damage as expected from use in underwater and overland sports
battery and charger included
2 Aquatica Housings for the Canon 5D Mark ii
200 dives each in salt water - rinsed in fresh water after every dive
never flooded
camera mounting tray included
We are keeping all of our ports, lights, etc because we are still currently shooting with Aquatica gear with our Mark iii. This is really a great bit of kit - we have never had any issue with it and it has truly been a pleasure to own. The housing is incredible to deal with in the water - extremely well-balanced and intuitive. The Mark ii is still a fabulous camera and would be a great start to a stellar underwater rig. Please ask if you have any questions about the gear.
We are selling each housing as a set with a camera body for $1500 USD.
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave
I'm interested in this set if you can send me your email to contact with you
I am interested.
Mike Hayden
Sent PM for 1
Thanks for all the interest everyone.
Both are still currently for sale - please PM me for any further information needed.
Thanks again for all the interest. Still no takers however.
I am really looking to sell these. Price drop to $1,400.00 USD.
Ho,I'm interested
How many shoots have about those cameras?may you send the items in Italy.thanks
Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Interested, can you mail me more pictures of the camera, housing and shutter count amount.
Riccifrancesco1989@gmail.com
Very interested. Can you send me a message at oseasfdn@gmail.com regarding shutter count and overall condition of the housing (e.g. are all components functional)? Thanks! I am looking to buy very quickly!