Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea YS-D2 Strobes, Ultralight Arms, and Accessories

Started by Mahiai Diver ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea YS-D2 Strobes, Ultralight Arms, and Accessories

9 posts
  1. All of the following gear was purchased new from Backscatter 18 months ago, is little used, and is in like-new condition:

    Qty 2: Sea & Sea YS-D2 Strobes, hardware and diffusers

    Qty 2: Ultralight 5" Double Ball Arm

    Qty 2: Ultralight 3" Double Ball Arm

    Qty 6: Ultralight New Style Clamp (15 degrees side movement)

    Qty 2: Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cable II M/2 (Medium 18")

    Qty 2: Panasonic Eneloop Universal Charger w/ 4 AA batteries

    Qty 1: Panasonic Eneloop AA NiMH Batteries - 8 pack

    Qty 2: Tenba Camera Bag - BYOB 9

    Qty 1: Tenba Accessory Bag - Tool Box 6

    All original boxes and literature.

    The Backscatter quote is included with the photos. The cost new for the above items, excluding the Tenba bags, was $1,870.37.

    I would like to sell everything together, as a package, and this will be the best deal. I am pricing the entire package at $900, which is less than half of the new price for the hardware, and essentially throwing in the Tenba bags. This price will include FedEx ground shipping within the continental U.S. I think this is a fair deal, so I'm not inclined to negotiate.

    thanks, Andy

    post-53553-0-90501900-1496601336_thumb.jpg

    post-53553-0-41992000-1496602033_thumb.jpg

    post-53553-0-06522400-1496602058_thumb.jpg

    post-53553-0-73497500-1496602079_thumb.jpg

    post-53553-0-43703500-1496602095_thumb.jpg

    post-53553-0-60405800-1496602161_thumb.jpg

    post-53553-0-23524500-1496602178_thumb.jpg

    post-53553-0-36271100-1496602191_thumb.jpg

    post-53553-0-95288200-1496602203_thumb.jpg

    post-53553-0-66770700-1496603482_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Mahiai Diver
  2. Hi,
    would you ship to europe as well?
    What would be the cost?
    Which way of payment?

    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  3. I suppose I could ship to Europe. As for the shipping cost, I would have to inquire. The price to you would be my actual out-of-pocket expense.

     

    The form of payment is unimportant (cash, check, cashiers check, wire transfer) -- but whatever the form, it would have to clear my bank before I will ship. I do not accept PayPal.

     

    If you are interested, then I am willing to get a shipping quote from FedEx, in which case, you should provide your shipping address. Also, if you want to take this discussion off line, please provide your email address.

     

    thanks, Andy

  4. Andy, I'm interested in this package. That said, I'm not sending a new member here with no posting history $900 without some type of buyer protection. If you won't accept PayPal (their Goods and Services option protects both buyer and seller), would you be willing to meet somewhere between Portland and Seattle for a face to face deal? I'd certainly prefer shipping, but not without protection. Let me know.

  5. Still available?

  6. still got these for sale?

  7. Hi Andy! I am interested in purchasing your entire package. Is it still available? I am located in California.

  8. The OP sold this gear already. Hopefully he comes back to close this thread.

  9. All of the following gear was purchased new from Backscatter 18 months ago, is little used, and is in like-new condition:

    Qty 2: Sea & Sea YS-D2 Strobes, hardware and diffusers

    Qty 2: Ultralight 5" Double Ball Arm

    Qty 2: Ultralight 3" Double Ball Arm

    Qty 6: Ultralight New Style Clamp (15 degrees side movement)

    Qty 2: Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cable II M/2 (Medium 18")

    Qty 2: Panasonic Eneloop Universal Charger w/ 4 AA batteries

    Qty 1: Panasonic Eneloop AA NiMH Batteries - 8 pack

    Qty 2: Tenba Camera Bag - BYOB 9

    Qty 1: Tenba Accessory Bag - Tool Box 6

    All original boxes and literature.

    The Backscatter quote is included with the photos. The cost new for the above items, excluding the Tenba bags, was $1,870.37.

    I would like to sell everything together, as a package, and this will be the best deal. I am pricing the entire package at $900, which is less than half of the new price for the hardware, and essentially throwing in the Tenba bags. This price will include FedEx ground shipping within the continental U.S. I think this is a fair deal, so I'm not inclined to negotiate.

    thanks, Andy

     

    SOLD in its entirety. Thank you for your interest.

    Edited by Mahiai Diver
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.