Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam for Nikon D800 complete setup

Started by LasseI ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam for Nikon D800 complete setup

10 posts
  1. I´m selling a complete Nauticam setup for Nikon D800. Due to family situation I have not been in the water for almost a year, and even if it hurts I can´t find good enough arguments to keep holding on to all this excellent gear.

     

    The uw photo passion is still there and I will return to the water, but it looks like I will spend most of my available time in the hockey rink with the minor hockey players for a period....

     

     

    All the gear is in excellent condition. The seup is of the of the best I have used, but it has seen little use, except a macroport and the old Icon flashes , but they both work flawless.

     

    I will prefer to sell all the gear at the same time and I´m looking for less than half price if you buy everything

     

    The equipment is in Norway, and I will ship all over the world, but only with insured UPS. I prefer PayPal or moneys transfer for safety for seller and buyer.

     

    Nauticam D 800 camerahousing

    NAUTICAM 180˚ straight viewfinder

    Ports:

    N120 Macro Port 87 for Nikor 105 105 mm F2.8G IF-ED

    N120 8.5″ Acrylic Dome Port

    N120 Compact Port Base

    Compact Port 30

    Compact Port 50

    N120 Extension Ring 70 with Lock (new in box)

    Zoom/ Focus Gear:

    N105VR-F for Nikkor AF-S VR micro Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED

    N1635-Z for AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR 7(new in box)

    Complete ports to use with Sigma 15 mm fisheye , Nikon 16 -35 mm , Nikon 105 mm macro, Nikon 60 mm macro, Nikon 85 mm macro, Nikon 18 -55 mm and more.

    Flashes:

    2 x Non z 240 generation 2 - works perfectly but has been use d for a period.

    2 x Inon z 240 generation 4 - Mint - new in box, newer used.

    2 x inon z adapter

    4 x Nautical optical cables into to Nauticam

    Subsee adaper:

    1 x +5 adapter

    1 x + 10 adapter - never used

    1 x Subsee flip holder

    Focus/video lights:

    2 x Light and motion 1200 in excellent condition, both complete with chargers 400

    Clamps:

    4 x Ultralight clamps

    4 x Nauticam clamps

    Strobe arms:

    4 x 8 inch, 2 inch buoyancy arms -Ultralight.

    2 x 8 Inch arms - Ultralight

    2 x 5 inch arms - Nauticam with floats

    Camera:

    Nikon D 800 in excellent condition 10500 exposures.

    Lens: Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Lens for Nikon

     

     

    Complete price: 7600 US dollar/ 6800 Euros

     

    Please contact me if you need more information or more photos of the equipment

     

     

  2. Check PMs

  3. Not Sold. Will wait a little longer before i split the gear for sale-

     

    Lasse

  4. Check PM

  5. Mp Send

  6. Hi I'm looking for a D800 nautical housing. I have all other gear I need I'm just upgrading camera body for video. Do you have the housing still and will you separate it? Also interested in the video light.

    Regards

    Darryl

    Info@getawaysailing.com.au

  7. Hi, how much for the Inon Z240 Type 4?

  8. Are you still looking to keep the lot as a complete package?

  9. PM sent

  10. Sorry, I have not been able to respond to you all. This setup is now sold, complete.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.