FS: A complete setup for the canon 5D mark 3. I have used this on 4 live aboard trips. One of the YSD1 strobes had it's battery compartment flood, otherwise no other mishaps. The compartment was flushed and a new cap replaced and now works fine. I wish to sell everything as one package, otherwise I will just keep it. The reason for selling is that I don't see myself going on another trip for 2-3 years. We have a Botswana trip planned next summer and then Namibia after that.
Nauticam 5DM3 housing
Nauticam m16 bulkhead vaccum system and pump
Optical flash rigger for canon
45 degree Viewfinder
2 x YSD1 strobes and fiberoptic cords
Zen Fisheye 100mm glass port with detachable hood (for canon 8-15 or 14mm)
Zoom gear for 8-15mm canon
Macro port for canon 100mm USM
Nauticam macro converter
Nauticam flip diopter
Bluewater 67 Macro lens
Focus gear for canon 100mm USM
Nauticam 8.5 in acrylic dome port for canon 16-35
Zoom gear for canon 16-35
Nauticam extension ring for Dome port
2 x 8 inch + 2 x 12 inch Ultralight arms and 8 clamps + 6 floats for the arms
Braided rope handle with snaps for housing
Again, I will only sell everything together. If you add up the whole kit it would cost over $10,500.00
My price is $6000.00
Here is a link to some images taken with this kit :