Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite superwide extension port 5510.11

Started by danielandrewclem ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite superwide extension port 5510.11

5 posts
  1. Selling my Ikelite 5510.11 port, which I don't need. (When I get my rig in the water, which is rare, I use a longer lens and thus a longer extension port.) Asking $105. I'll ship for free to lower 48. Paypal payment, please.

     

  2. Just found an extra zoom sleeve 5509.28, so I'll throw that in as well. Unused adhesive pads.

  3. Extension SOLD. Zoom sleeves and pads unsold.

  4. Still have the 5509.28 sleeve?

  5. Yes. I have two sleeve sets. I only need one.

     

    Still have the 5509.28 sleeve?

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.