Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Picture mode

Started by Jetor ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Picture mode

7 posts
  1. Good morning, could I ask you witch picture mode do you use? I used natural but I m thinking to use underwater mode. Thanks for the advice.

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  2. What camera are you using, Jetor?

  3. Sorry, you re right... Oly om-d em 1 ii

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  4. Manual mode for me. Pick the iso and aperture you want, and then vary shutter speed to change how bright the background is.

  5. No shooting mode, picture mode. Thanks

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  6. Hi Jetor, I'm using Vivid mode with my EM1 & Custom WB (5600 macro. 5200 WA)

     

    Long time ago, I tested UW mode, I didn't like the results. and my perception is that this mode usage is without flashes (99,9% of UW time I use flashes...) I don't know the results with MKII....

     

    As an example of Vivid mode, ALL :uwphotog: photos of my Flickr gallery (I need to upload more photos :innocent: . ..) are direct JPEG from the camera. I know It's my fault, and perhaps, pictures could have better improvements, but no time (and no knowledge (:- ) to use Lightroom or Camera RAW or similar soft (some day...)

     

    This is why I put all my effort to obtain the best JPEG I can directly from the camera...

  7. Many thanks yako, I use flash most of the times too. I ll try vivid mode too.

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.