Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Anilao November/December

Started by Pajjpen ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Anilao November/December

1 posts
  1. Looking for a dive buddy for anilao in November/December as the title states. Reason for this is because being 2 divers on a boat instead of 1 would cut down on the charges a lot. I haven't chosen a dive resort yet as it depends on if I can find a buddy or not. While there I'm looking to do mostly muckdiving and between 3-4 dives a day.

    Note that I am not looking to share a room, just the dives and pleasant conversations.

     

    A little about me: 24 years old videographer from Sweden who's very easy to talk to and always keen to meet new people.

    All ages and sexes are welcome.

    Hit me up if u have any questions or just wanna chat.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.