So... Im new to DSLR UW housings, just got my first one today, an Aquatica D500.
It has the Vivid Leak Sentinel V4 on it, switched it on, got a vacuum, got a green light, awesome! Then I realised that the Aquatica Surveyor vacuum system is still active as its integrated with the moisture sensor, so I decided to test that out (for redundancy?).
So I switched on BOTH, started pumping, Surveyor starts going orange, then solid green, which is a sign that its reached its pressure. But the V4 was still on red.
Is this just that each one is set up for a different level of vacuum, the V4 expecting a much greater vacuum than the Surveyor?
The Surveyor being Aquatica's own, is it protecting the housing of too much underpressure when it beeps and flashes red? If so, is the V4 expecting too much under pressure?
Seems for now I can't have both systems active as they are expecting different pressures, but someone with some knowhow would be greatly appreciated!!